1.01.2009

8 weeks

Paisley was 8 weeks old yesterday on New Year's Eve. I can't believe how old she is already...she has her 2 month check up on January 12th, even though she's 2 months on Monday the 5th lol. She's smiling more now and is definitel longer and heavier. (the jeans she's wearing in these pictures were way to big and long on her on Thanksgiving and today they fit her perfectly!)She is barely fitting into newborn clothes moreso because of length but the weight is pushing it too lol I think I'm just going to put them away so we can start getting use out of her bigger clothes. She can now wear 3 month and 0-3 month clothing...3-6 months is still too big, but probably within the next month or two she'll be able to fit into them. She's growing so fast. She also has started to "coo" a bit and that is too cute! She is still a really good baby. She only cries when she's hungry, tired, or has gas/is trying to poop lol. She usually sleeps from 10 or 11 until 4, 5, or 6 o clock. I know, we're pretty lucky compared to a lot of other people :) She doesn't really like her baths too much yet but I'm sure when she's her cousin ryah's age (18 months) she'll love them because she can play with her toys in there. Here are two pictures of Paisley on her 8 week birthday lol

8 weeks old

"Daddy's little sweetie"

2 comments:

lindsayfam said...

She's growing so fast and I'm missing it!!! Give her a hug and kiss. I miss you guys.

Marc and Stacy said...

What a little sweetheart!