3.24.2010

Billiam

I am so thankful for my dad and to have him still here with us. About a month ago he went in for a hip replacement and it went well. He came home from the hospital and a few days later he had a heart attack!!! He didn't even know he had heart problems so it was definitely a shock to all of us! they put 3 stents in his heart (or arteries or where ever) and he has been home from the hospital for a few weeks now. Although everything turned out ok, it was still scary. I'm glad that my dad is recovering well and that we still have him around :) I love my dad!

this is the night before his hip replacement
so cute!!

1 comment:

Alise said...

Heather! That is so scary. I am glad to hear he is safe and well. You will all be in my prayers for sure!! love you. miss you.