Today I am exactly 25 weeks along in this pregnancy! I can't believe I only 15 weeks (hopefully less) left!! It is going by so fast. I've definitely gained a few more lbs. than I had with Paisley at this point but I think it's because I was walking almost everyday with Paisley and I have gone on maybe 3 or 4 walks this whole pregnancy lol I really need to start walking!! Anyway, we went for our Dr.'s ultrasound and they said it was definitely a girl!! and we are so happy and grateful that everything looks healthy on her...what a blessing! I am so excited for Paisley and Presley to be best friends growing up! :) So far this pregnancy is going well. I have to take the 3 hour glucose test AGAIN at my next appt. so that kinda sucks, but hopefully it'll come out negative again and I can continue enjoying my junk food treats! lol
9.20.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment