November was another busy month...we had Paisley's birthday, took a family trip to Disneyland, had my birthday, and then had Thanksgiving of course!
The first weekend in December we took Paisley to Disney on Ice and she loved it!
Mommy-Daddy-Daughter date!
Paisley on her 4th birthday!Celebrating her birthday with Coldstone Cookies N Cream cake!
Helping with Butter Braids
Headed down to Rachel and Trent's house
Road Trip!
I'm addicted to Sprinkles cupcakes...it's a good thing I don't live close! lol
Playing at Rachel's
Downtown Disney the night before
Peppy and Me on a ride
I almost got Paisley to go on Tower of Terror, but then she chickened out! :( That's my favorite ride of all time so I really wanted her to go...maybe next time!
Paisley's souvenir she picked out...Minnie ears to match the dress Nana bought!
On the tram!
Uncle B got their faces painted!
Tate and Peppy enjoying suckers from Nana.
I just realized that I don't have any pictures from my birthday or Thanksgiving! I need to be better about taking more pictures! Anyway, that was our November!






No comments:
Post a Comment