3.14.2008

Disneyworld!!!

So, Chris and I went to Disneyworld last week and we had a blast! It was fun to just relax and go on rides :) The weather was pretty nice...one day was kinda humid and then rained at night but other than that it was good. Our friend Alise got us free tickets and a discounted Disney hotel so that's why we went...it was a good deal basically LoL Anywho, here are some pictures from our trip, Rachel! LoL


Our first day in Florida..at our Disney hotel



In Downtown Disney

Our first park...Animal Kingdom

We got these ears for free :) LoL

In Hollywood Studios


Chris LOVED this...if you can't tell...he likes food...? hehe



Yay! for Magic Kingdom :)

Epcot...cool park

9 comments:

RachelBarker said...

I so wish we could have gone, what a life time opportunity! You look gorgeous and nice leg Chris. Looks so appetizing. Love ya heath

Marc and Stacy said...

So jealous!! Marc and I have been dying to go to Disneyworld!!!
And I agree with Rachel...Heather your gorgeous, and considering its lunch time, that turkey leg actually looks pretty good! :)

lindsayfam said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'd love to take the kids there sometime. We can't wait to see you next month. Blake counting down the days until all his buddies come and play (AKA his uncle's) Braden needs his Aunt Heather to take him on a walk with his wagon, which by the way he can't get enough of. Miss and love ya lots. Jenn

RachelBarker said...

So, when did you go to Disneyworld????? O, that's right LIKE A YEAR AGO!!!!!!! Update your blog prego one! :) Love ya. You better be coming over tomorrow, tell chris I'll make him a treat. :) or is he still on that vEggie/Fruit diet? lol

Forever Young said...

I love Disney Land and Disneyworld. Just before Ashton and I had been married a year we went to Disney Land with my family. It was so fun!!! Enjoy those moments together:)

Newman Family said...

Hey, it's Meggin, Marc sister. Hope you don't mind me crashing your blog. You guys are just to dang cute to not check in on your blog.
I'm so jealous. I would love to go to Disney World. Our family is kind of Disney Freaks! Anyways, looks like you guys had a great time. What hotel did you guys stay at?
Come check out my blog sometime if you want.
megnewman.blogspot.com
Meg

Newman Family said...

Wow, Congratulations on the baby!! That is so exciting!
Meg

RachelBarker said...

Wow!!! You really like Disneyworld, i thought you just went there in Feb. I guess it's that much fun. UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Fether

Anonymous said...

Heather! I found your blog through Hayley's! Is that little baby counter for YOU?? Let's be blog friends!