



ok, so I figured I'd update you all on our lives because I haven't for a long time...Rachel likes to remind me of that LoL anywho, as most of you kow, I'm pregnant...14 weeks and 4 days to be exact. It was a bit of a surprise but I'm grateful for this blessing. It's kinda scary and makes me nervous at times but I'm excited! I'm not exactly showing yet but I have gained a little bit of weight and I feel like I'm getting fat! LoL We'll find out the sex in about a month and a half :) I'm hoping for and think it's a girl and of course Chris kinda wants and thinks it's a boy...so we'll see who's right! So far, so good...so hopefully it stays that way....sorry I'm not very talented or I would figure out how to scan the ultrasound and put it on here....maybe someday...? LoL
School is ending this week and we are both so excited!! I hate CRC and plan to never go back. Lately we have just been working and going to school and hanging out. In April we went to Arizona with my whole family (except Brad and the girls unfortunately) for our nephew, Brett's, Baptism...then the next weekend we had Emmalee's Baptism here in Elk Grove. They were both very special. We had a blast in Arizona....can't wait to go back and visit!! Above this whole post thing are pictures from this really cool outdoors BBQ restaurant we went to. They had a live band playing random country songs and we were all dancing and stuff...very fun!!!!
This past weekend we went to a Rivercats game on Friday night with my family...Brad had the girls all weekend so they got to come too! We had so much fun...it was dollar drumstick and hot dog night so we all enjoyed our drumsticks and hot dogs (except me, I got nachos instead of a hot dog...nachos are one thing that have actually sounded kinda good throughout my pregnancy so far) and I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures :(
Then on Saturday we went boating with Chris' family. That was so fun too! I layed out for a bit and got a little color but not too much though because it was kinda later so the sun wasn't as strong. but it felt so good though!! LoL After boating his family has a tradition of going to Round Table (it's just a few miles from the Lake) so we had pizza afterwards...yum! ...and of course, I forgot my camera again so again, no pictures...next time though! Anywho, I think that's about all the updating I have time for....I have a final in less than an hour and I haven't even studied yet...typical me, total procrastinator!!!
.....My goal is to get better at updating my blog....so we'll see! LoL
8 comments:
Yea!! An update!!! :) K, so now that you say the nacho thing that reminds me, I totally remember craving nachos. Weird. I remember trying to go to new places to find them and they were never quite right. I wanted to fake cheese, not real shredded cheese just melted. I want the stuff that almost isn't really cheese! :) haha
Anyway, when it came down to it, taco bells little 79 cent nachos curbed the craving...either that or go back over to the high school at lunch time and order those nachos. Those always sounded so good! haha!
It's about darn time! We'll have to go back to Jenn's, to bad it isn't closer. O well it gives us a reason to take a little vaca. I love you!! And i'm grateful that we get eachothers sense of HUMOR!
Finally a update!!! Can't wait to see if that little baby is a boy or girl. I personally am hoping for a boy so I can unload the MANY and I mean MANY boxe of boy clothes I have in my attic. E-mail me the pictures you put on from San Tan Flats I didn't bring the camera that night. Love ya.
congratulations chris and heather. I haven't talked to chris since the wedding. I am mad that he didn't call and tell me. You will have to relay the mesage to him.
Congrats on being pregnant. I need to check your blog more often, and I am with Rachel, you need to keep us all updated. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy tummy aches and nausea. Can't wait to see your growing tummy:) Love you guys
hi heath i have ablog too its www.dodgerfan97.blogspot.com do like your layout if not u can go to pyzam.com they have cool stuff there and theres alot of blog layouts.
hi heath oh about the window it broke a while ago somebody threw a rock at our window and yeah. oh and brady just got into my makeup. so he's just silly.
Post a Comment