6.22.2008

It's a Girl!!!!!!

So, we found out that it's a gir and I'm very excited...I headed straight to Old Navy after the ultrasound and bought her some clothes :) Here are just a few pictures from the ultrasound...

this one is one of the ones where she could tell it was a girl..she got a better shot but we don't have the picture...

This one is obviously of her spine...weird, huh?






These ones are 3D pictures...in the first one, she has one hand by the side of her head and the other hand under her nose...if you can see that LoL and in the second one she just has her hand by the side of her head....the third one is just the second one bigger...my scanner scanned those ones weird...







...She still kinda looks like an alien because I'm just over 19 weeks but at about 27 or 28 weeks I can go back and have a full 3D ultrasound and she will actually have fat on her and her features will be more distinguished, so I might do that :)

5 comments:

Newman Family said...

Yeah! So exciting!! I'm so happy for you! Girls are a lot of fun.
Meg

Brandi Raye Turner said...

Yay for GIRLS!!! All my friends are having girls right now, so it seems like the tides have definitely shifted. Congratulations! And you should try to go back later; we did Baby's Debut both times and got great pictures. It's very fun to actually see what she'll look like...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you two! I can totally see you with a girl. She is going to be the cutest!!

lindsayfam said...

I can't wait to see that sweet baby girl!!! Yeah I have another neice to buy cute baby girl clothes for!!! Love ya Heath.

Forever Young said...

Those photo's are amazing, I am so happy and excited for you.