6.23.2008
Cute Chris!!
Ok, so if any of you have been to Disneyworld lately you may have seen little girls all done up like Disney princesses. They have this thing and I can't remember what it's called...(Sherpa, you will know) but anyway, it's like a couple hundred dollars but they take your girl and dress her up like a princess, do her hair and make up and I don't know what else...but they're there for a little bit and then they get to walk around Disneyworld all day feeling like a "real princess" ya know? anyway, when we went in March, we kept seeing all of these cute little girls dressed up and we saw the little salon where they go to do this and it was so cute and looked so fun! So this is how Chris was so cute...he said that when we found out it was a girl, his first thought was about taking her to Disneyworld and doing this!! How cute?!? I gotta love him :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww so cute, I'm sure you'll do great at keeping her well dressed and happy too!!!
HAHA!!! That is pretty cute actually. I know I dont have room to talk since I havent updated my blog in exactly one month, but I think its about time for some preggy pics. Bren is showing now and she is so cute. I cant wait to see you!!!
Hey Heather! That is cute. I remember all the princess girls when we were there last year. I didn't know it costs a couple hundred dollars though! crazy. Yeah, i agree with Hay...preggy pics!
Post a Comment