8.04.2008

Summer update...

So, this Summer has been pretty fun so far. Jenn and her family came into town for 3 weeks and we went to Monterey and Santa Cruz each for a day with them and most of my family too. We had a blast! We also just got back from camping with Chris' family last Wednesday. That was pretty fun too, even though I'm NOT a camper LoL I also went to Tennessee with Chris' mom and my brother in law for work. Tennessee is beautiful! Unfortunately, when Jenn's family came into town, I brought my camera with us to Monterey and Santa Cruz only to find out that the battery would't charge....I don't know if I need a new battery or what but I'm going to try that first I think. So as a result, I don't really have any pictures to show off our fun summer :( ...I'll have to steal them from Jenn and Rachel and my mom :) LoL So here's one from Jenn from when my mom took the older sisters out to dinner and a movie before Jenn left....we had fun!!





....I'll try and steal some more pictures from them so I can post :)
(feel free to send me some girls...love you!!!)

2 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Dude, are you even pregnant? :) Is her name going to be Avery? I love that...you look adorable as always, and of course all of you Crandall women look fabulous! Miss being in the same ward!

Brandi Raye Turner said...

hey! what part of tennessee did you go to? i'm not sure if you know that i went to college in nashville. i'm going back to visit in october with a bunch of my friends and i'm SO excited! you look fantastic- any pregnant woman would be jealous! hope you guys are doing great...