9.21.2008

Past Two Weeks Update

Just figured I'd update my blog with my recent pictures...not much but oh well LoL The first one is just Chris and me on our actual anniversary. We went to Texas Roadhouse (before Chris went to school :( for three hours!!)


This one is of me and two of my best friends from high school...Chelsea and Marisa. It was Marisa's birthday so we went to dinner at BJ's to celebrate.





These two are of our boating trip. I should've taken more pictures but I didn't...next time for sure!! We had a lot of fun yesterday. I got so burnt though, and only on my top front and my knees LoL (because I didn't take off my cover up...what can I say...I'm not really feeling like I want to expose my big belly to everyone lately LoL) Anyway, the first one is of Chris and me on the boat and then the next one is of Chris' sisters, Ashley and Pam and then me. I love boating. We just eat on the shore and go on the boat, lay out, or watch the boys jet ski and then after we're all done we go to Round Table Pizza. It's always a fun day! Too bad my family was busy yesterday so they couldn't come with us :( Next time hopefully!!




4 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

I know you can't see your belly in any of these pics...but you don't even look like a pregnant woman anywhere else. My face, my arms...everything was huge and swollen by the time I was at your stage of pregnancy. You are too cute!

lindsayfam said...

You look great Heather, much better than I did with my first let me tell you whooo whee, not pretty :) Anyway....can't wait to see you. Love ya lots :)nhqahba

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

(Oops..that was my comment I deleted. Didn't mean to do that. My computer went a little funky.)

Happy one year anniversary!! You're such a cute pregnant woman, Heather.