Yesterday was Paisley's blessing. She did so well, she didn't cry at all up there and she was just wide awake with her big blue eyes looking out at everything. We had both of our families there (except Jenn and Ray and the kids :( ...it was a beautiful blessing. In the afternoon we had our families over for a dinner and that was fun. It was a special day for Paisley (even though she won't remember it LoL) and Chris and me...our first child's blessing day! Here are some pictures...
Our family picture from the day (ugly background though) oh and notice Chris' Paisley print tie...my dad wore one too...so cute I think! LoL

Me and my mom with paisley...we skipped Sunday school to take pictures of Paisley LoL

I love her chubby cheeks!


This is my favorite I think..


My sweet little baby and me
1 comment:
She is beautiful just like her mommy!! (and dad, Chris, you handsome devil!)
Post a Comment