(she kinda looks like sarah here)

I thought this picture was adorable because she had her hands together :)

Tummy time

Last night my mom and I went to dinner with one of my best friends, Chelsea, and her mom. They weren't able to make it to my baby shower and we were supposed to go to dinner and have our own little "shower" there so they could me their gifts for Paisley in the beginning of November but I guess Paisley decided that she wanted to come to her own little shower because I had her November 5th!! LoL Chelsea and her mom, Gail, gave us so many gifts...it was so nice and we had fun talking. Here's Chelsea and me with Paisley at Outback...

Last night my mom and I went to dinner with one of my best friends, Chelsea, and her mom. They weren't able to make it to my baby shower and we were supposed to go to dinner and have our own little "shower" there so they could me their gifts for Paisley in the beginning of November but I guess Paisley decided that she wanted to come to her own little shower because I had her November 5th!! LoL Chelsea and her mom, Gail, gave us so many gifts...it was so nice and we had fun talking. Here's Chelsea and me with Paisley at Outback...
2 comments:
She's so adorable! She is going to be a very spoiled little girl!! I'll give her some tips :) Although you might be the queen at that. love you heath
You're a mom! She's darling. Congratulations!! How exciting!
Post a Comment