Me and all of the girls
Paisley in the carseat
in the carseat again
Emmale...perfect picture thing for her lol

Then on Friday, Ashley had her baby and I got to go and watch and then Chris, Paisley and Chris' dad came up afer he was born. Here we are with Scotty B. Oh he was 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long...him and Paisley were pretty much the same size at birth and when they're next to each other I can't even believe she was that tiny!!! Crazy!

Paisley's 5 month birthday
Then on Friday, Ashley had her baby and I got to go and watch and then Chris, Paisley and Chris' dad came up afer he was born. Here we are with Scotty B. Oh he was 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long...him and Paisley were pretty much the same size at birth and when they're next to each other I can't even believe she was that tiny!!! Crazy!
Paisley's 5 month birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment