4.07.2009

Summer Preview

When we were in Arizona (which I still need to blog about) I found this cute tankini at Gap and it was on sale for $12!! The smallest size they had was 12-18 months so I got it because she's so chubby I figured it would fit her. I wanted to try it on and see how it fit now and make sure it would actually fit her in the summer. It is actually a little big so that should be perfect for at least the beginning of Summer lol anyway, she looked so cute that I had to post these pictures that my mom and I took yesterday.

Her chin(s) hid the cute halter straps around the neck when she was sitting down so I stood her up to get a better view lol

Nana and Paisley

Mom and Paisley with her cover up on

3 comments:

lindsayfam said...

She looks so cute in her swimming suit...I love the rolls! We miss you all.

Hayley said...

So, of course Paisley is adorable, but what stood out to me in those pics is your hair! You didnt tell me you went dark again! Love it!

Miriam said...

She is such a chunk! And she looks so much like Chris!!