5.04.2009

Easter

It's been a while, but I'm finally updating my blog! Easter Saturday we went to a family picnic with Chris' family and my parents and emmalee and sarah also came, and somehow Paisley got sunburned...what a bad mom I am...I didn't think she was in the sun that much but I guess I was wrong lol here's the picture to prove it..
Our Easter baskets
Paisley in her Easter dress...I forgot to take a family picture...stupid!
eating Aunt Rach's bracelet lol
In her Easter after church outfit..
....and the cute butt
Aunt Em and Paisley in her Easter pj's

Paisley again

These aren't from Easter but I love these pictures...she is so cute!!! she'll be 6 months tomorrow..crazy! and her Dr's appt is Thursday so I'll definitely update after that.
Her tongue is always out...looking for something, anything to eat or lick lol

sitting up...she's actually pretty stable now :)

I love this one!

No comments: