5.26.2009

Brett's Grave and Paisley's First Swim

On Memorial Day my mom, Brad's girls, Paisley and I went to visit Brett's grave for a little bit. It was Paisley's first time there and of course she was asleep but I wanted a picture so I just took one of her in the car seat still lol Then on Tuesday we went over to Ashley's (Chris' sister) in laws house to swim. My mom and her mother-in-law are friends so my mom came over to visit and to watch Paisley while I layed out :) We took Paisley for a swim when we were done laying out and she loved it!!

My cute girl

Of course my mom made me take a picture in the pool with Paisley..I swear it wasn't my idea but I'm glad we got a picture of her first time in the pool! ...at first she was unsure of the water but after getting used to the temperature she was giggling and loving it!! (why do I still have that ugly line thing you get when you're prgenant? lol it's not as dark but it's still there!!!)

mom em and Paisley at the grave

Paisley, Em, and me at the grave

Paisley and me at the grave

just Paisley at Brett's grave

2 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Heather, hi I just have to say firstly that the line thing goes away, I know it takes FOREVER, but it will go away. Secondly, why are you complaining about a line with abs like that, you look AMAZING. Lastly, your little girl is as beautiful as her mommy. Cute pics. Love, Samantha

Alise said...

You look so good!!! can't even tell you had a baby!!!