5.08.2009

6 months!!

Paisley turned 6 months on Tuesday and had her 6 month check up on Thursday. She weighs 18 lbs. 10 oz. and is 27 inches long, 90th percentile for both!!! Her head is 16 1/4 inches, only the 20th percentile (Dr. said that was ok, I was a little worried at first lol) She got her 6 month shots and only cried for like 10 seconds...I hate shots though...so sad! She can now sit all by herself for a long period of time. She is still gnawing on everything and her first tooth popped through on Emmalee's birthday, April 24th!! so cute! It's her bottom left tooth. That week prior was pretty rough though, so I was desperately awaiting that pearly white! She is "talking" up a storm and has recently fallen in love with the sound of her own voice, or even better her own yell. She yells with her tongue sticking out until she can't breathe anymore...kindof annoying at 7 am but she is adorable so it's ok. She sleeps from about 8:30 or 9 to 6:30 or 7. but this morning she slept until 8! We loved that :) Her doctor recommended that we wait until 6 months to start solids so we did and today was her first taste of rice cereal. She's been grabbing at our food for about a month now so I knew she was definitely ready for solids but I hate spoon feeding so I gladly took the doctor's advice and waited the extra month, and we all know she wasn't starving at all because she's on the 90thy percentile!! lol anyway, she loved her first meal!!!


Paisley and Scotty B hanging out on the couch


We were trying to catch a picture of them holding hands (so cute) but this is all I could get. She's fascinated by him lol

The day of her Dr's appt


one up close


her first meal
lovin it
one very satisfied baby! :)

2 comments:

RachelBarker said...

That's my Chunky Monkey!!! SO CUTE!!

Sarah Osborne said...

Paisley's eyes are gorgeous! How cute is she!