Taylen had to take a picture of Ryah sleeping on the way home lol

Tay and Ryah in the back



Tay and Ryah in the back
Sarah and Tay in the back (Taylen is pretending to be asleep...she's a funny girl)
Paisley out on the car ride home...thank goodness!! :)
Paisley and me on the beach...our eyes are kinda squinty lol (Don't be fooled, I had to change her into a warm sleeper and bundle her up with blankets and I put on jeans and a sweatshirt because it was so cold that day/night!!)

P.S. I need to be a better picture taker...I hardly took any...whoops!! maybe I'll steal some from my mom's camera...? :)
1 comment:
Yipee! Ya is so cleaver. I mean I would have never guessed she was pretending. hahah. I love that pic of you and Paisley she's totally smiling. I can't wait to kiss those cheeks.
Post a Comment