So Rachel and Trent moved to Chicago a few weeks ago and I miss them!! We're very close and we always joke and make fun of each other. (not in a mean way though lol) So we set up Skype on our computers today (well I think she set hers up yesterday but whatever) and we skyped about three different times today because we're both at home all day lol Anyway, we're so excited to Skype, we're dorks, I know... :) by the way...Paisley loved the Skyping...she was smiling at Rachel and fascinated with seeing her on the computer lol so cute!
Paisley with her tongue out..random but it was on one of the last days with Rach here..
Rachel and Paisley a few days before they left
Rach and me a few days before they left :(

I can't wait to see her in two weeks!!!! We're going on vacation to Wisconsin and she's going to drive to see us because it's only a few hours away from her!!! :) yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment