8.07.2009

9 months old

Paisley was 9 months old on Wednesday. We had her 9 month appt. on Thursday. She now weighs 22 lbs. 8 oz. (95th %) and is 28 3/4 inches long (90th %) and her head is 17 1/2 inches around (75th %). She's chunky but at least she's proportioned lol She now has 4 teeth...her two bottoms ones, which are in all the way, her top right side tooth which is in about 1/4 of the way and her left side tooth which just broke the skin on her 9 months old birthday...she has no front teeth on the top coming in yet so she might look kinda funky for a while lol She started full on crawling with her stomach actually off of the floor a week ago so I'm finding I have to watch her more closely than before..I've had to pull a few things out of her mouth already that she picked up off of the floor...great baby watching skills, I know! She's getting into everything! Anyway, She pulls herself to a stand all the time now and a few times has stood for a brief couple of seconds...not very long though lol She is "talking" all the time and is loud! lol I can't believe she'll be one in 3 months!! (I've already started planning the party, with the help of a few friends lol) She's getting so big, it's weird! She definitely has her own spunky personality and everyone thinks she is going to be bossy, so apparently Chris and I are in for a real treat lol

She loves my keys...they're so germy though so that kinda freaks me out but whatever....

On her 9 month birthday :) She's so cute!!! We love her so much!

2 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

She is SO cute!! I love her chunkiness!

RachelBarker said...

Why is so adorable??????? I just want kiss those cheeks!