Happy Birthday Rachel!! Thank you for being such a great sister...It's weird without you here now but I know that it's important for you guys to be in Chicago right now. Paisley and I love skyping with you throughout the week, it's fun and of course you can always help me keep a better eye on her when she's crawling around eating carpet lol I miss you so much! You have a set a great example for me, especially through your kindness and love that you show to others, and I am grateful for that. I love you and hope that Trent gets a position close to us :) Well, enjoy your Red Robin tonight!!! love you!
Paisley's birthday wish to you:
fd vbadnb jcxtytjrtenrer,rg.bv../'bBCVb"
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful girls I know. Hope she has the best day.
AWWW!!!!! Thanks for my post, I love Paisleys birthday wishes. If only I could kiss her cheeks and hold her.... I'm hoping we can move back soon...... But need to be grateful we have this awesome job.
I love SKype and so glad Paisleys learning how to put makeup on as she watched us lol. I love you Fether, you are so special to me!
Post a Comment