Tuesday was our 2 year anniversary. We celebrated it last weekend though. We had my mom watch Paisley overnight on Friday so we got to sleep in and enjoy each other :) We just went to dinner on Friday night and then came home and watched a lifetime movie. Then we went out to breakfast on Saturday morning and then to Nordstrom Rack (not for very long though...Chris can't handle shopping for more than oh, ten minutes lol) and then to the movies (All about Steve is a rental btw), and then to Leatherbys :) and then to the State Fair for Blake Shelton concert. It was a fun day. Oh except our battery in our car died. Chris had forgotten our coupon for the state fair so we went back home to get it and we pulled up to our house (the wrong way) andChris ran in to get it. He came back but and it wouldn't start! Our neighbor in our ward drove by and tried to jump start our car but it was completely dead and wouldn't start. Perfect! So our friend pushed out car back a bit so it wouldn't be blocking our driveway. We had to take Chris' work truck. So we go and do all of our stuff and when we get home we have a ticket on our car windshield for being parked the wrong way!! Nice, huh? lol
Chris and me at the Fair
The reason for our ticket lol
And this was on our actual anniversary...I forgot to take a picture until we were all ready for bed so here it is...not the prettiest of me but whatever, like I care anymore! lol On Tuesday we were supposed to go to dinner and then to the Temple but I surprised Chris by making him enchiladas and Grandma Crandall's homemade cornbread recipe (the best), with caesar salad (He loved it, it's his favorite meal I'd have to say!) and then he got a job in so we didn't end up going to the Temple, so we still need to go!!
Happy Anniversary honey...I love you!!!
1 comment:
I made enchiladas this week too. Yummy!
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment