So I've wanted to paint Paisley's toe nails for a while now but I was always afraid that she would suck on her toes and eat the paint. Plus, I didn't even know if it was safe to paint a baby's toenails (I still don't...so if anyone knows if it's really bad for them let me know asap so I can take it off lol) She doesn't really suck her toes anymore so I decided the chances of her eating it would be pretty slim and I just painted them. I think they look cute but I'm still worried that it's like harmful to even have it on her nails..? Let me know what you think/know please!

close up
Ignore my feet...they're so gross, I need a pedicure! But, we have matching toenails os I had to take a picture!
1 comment:
They have a type of toe nail polish called "Piggy Paint" for little toes.
http://www.tropicalbabyboutique.com/catalog.php?item=115&catid=9&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D9
Post a Comment