4.08.2010

Spring Break

We started it off with a sick baby...what's new?!? lol She had pink eye in both eyes and a cold. Saturday we celebrated Tay's 5th birthday! 

Jenn made her this CUTE necklace for her b-day!
Her daddy got her a new princess bike...she loved it! 
this is what your sick baby looks like when you leave dad in charge of getting her ready while you go to church and they stay home..ha ha ha
Wednesday we had an egg dying party, but the eggs weren't quite boiled all the way so the kids kept cracking them. It was kinda funny!
cousins!!
Our little fam
Thursday we went to Marine World with Jenn and her kids, Brad and his girls, my mom and Em. We all got season passes so it'll be a fun Summer, even though I might be pregnant by then!! oh well, Paisley LOVED the rides!
two of my nieces and one nephew
me and Brad with the littlest two
mom, Em, and Brett & Blake in the background
Nana with the little girls

1 comment:

RachelBarker said...

glad you all had a spring break!!! Has any ever heard of WORK!!!j/k I wish I was there for all the fun things, geez! That's it I'm quitting my job, like who needs one anyways??? Love everyone in those pics!