Last weekend we had 3 birthday parties! First was Scotty B.'s 1st birthday party Saturday afternoon. It was frog themes so of course Paisley had to wear a froggy shirt lol. It was fun watching Scotty eat his chocolate frosted cupcake. Paisley enjoyed the cupcakes as well lol. Then we headed up to Rocklin to watch my nephew, Brett's, baseball game and then celebrate his 10th birthday with a bbq! His team won so he was very happy about that..he's very into sports and is a great athlete...a stud pretty much! He's the sweetest boy too though!
can you tell paisley enjoyed the cupcake?!?
me and Paisley at Brett's party...I should've gotten a picture of Brett and Paisley...I don't know what I was thinking...obviously I wasn't! It seems like every party we have at Jenn and Rays ends with dancing. Sarah turned on music and then all of the kids, my mom (ha ha), Brad, Scott, and even Jenn danced...it was fun! We missed Aunt Rach though, she was the star of the New Years dance party! lol





No comments:
Post a Comment