It's been a while since I last posted so this is going to be a lot of random pictures and updates about what we did in April lol I'll just go picture by picture...
went to the commissary twice (Military grocery store...we go with my dad and meet Jenn and Brady there...it's fun!)
I pulled Paisley's elbow out of socket!!! on accident. I felt horrible! Apparently it happens easily and is called nursemaid's elbow. Even her Dr. did it to her daughter when she was 2! It was so sad...she couldn't even lift her arm without crying :(


but we followed the Dr's visit up with swimming in the kiddie pool at Nana's and swinging on the swing! All better!


Hope you enjoy all the pictures of Paisley lol I just think she is adorable! :) It's crazy how fast she is growing up! She'll be 18 months tomorrow!!! Officially in Nursery :) She is learning so much but I'll save that for an 18 month post later...we're celebrating her half birthday tomorrow so I'll post about that with the 18 month post! (Rachel made fun of me for wanting to celebrate her half birthday...I thought it was a cute idea lol)














5 comments:
Austin's mom celebrated their half birthdays with cake and gifts! I think its a cute idea
aww.. I love that little one! I can't wait to see the new addition that she'll be showing the ropes to :)
AHH the elbow thing use to happen to my sister ALL THE TIME. SHe is getting so big I can't believe it! Love you!
Such cute pictures!!!! She is an adorable girl.
She is just SO cute. I just want to nibble on her little cheeks!!! Montana has that same swim suit from baby gap...too cute!
Post a Comment