..is on his or her way! I thought I was 8 weeks 1 day but I went in for my first appt. on Tuesday and the baby was only measuring 7 weeks 1 day (which may explain how I got pregnant in the first place! lol I must've ovulated a lot later than we expected or maybe I just have a smaller baby? or the Dr. said maybe she just couldn't get a good angle on the ultrasound to measure the baby's length...we'll see how the baby measures at the next ultrasound and compare). We weren't going to start "trying" until this month or next (most likely June, after Hawaii) but it happened in April! I know it's still early to announce a pregnancy because technically you're not out of the "safe zone" until 12 or 14 weeks but oh well....If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out and people will find out anyway. But, I am feeling sick everyday so that's a good, but sucky sign! lol (does anyone know of anyone who has miscarried even while feeling sick? ..I've never heard of it but am curious?) We're going to Hawaii in two weeks and I'm hoping that the morning (all day) sickness magically goes away for that week! lol
Here's a picture of the little bean! (it's the blob on the left...the right is the yolk sack) It was fun to see the heartbeat too! very comforting!
Paisley, the soon-to-be, big sister! (this is how we announced it...although apparently we have a few slow people in our families and not everyone got it...kinda funny! Rach and I were cracking up when my mom said "oh, you're going to be a big sister someday, Paisley!")

6 comments:
Congrats, so exciting!! I announce my pregnancies usually right away too, i figure I have had 3 kids already without problems in the beginning so I should be good.
That's one to remember!! Some people just don't get things. lol. But yay to baby#2!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to find out what it is!! I can only imagine Paisley being the big sister. Hopefully Baby #2 is another tough one!
hahaha, oh man, i love what your mom said! Congrats Heather! How exciting. And on the first, not even, try :) Can't wait to hear how things continue to go. Paisley is adorable as always and sheesh she says a ton of stuff. Sophie only says a few real words and the rest is just brabble, but still cute. You make an adorable pregnant person, so enjoy it!
Congratulations! Hope you don't get too sick! That's the worst. I hate morning sickness. I had a miscarriage before I had Isaiah and I was sick with that pregnancy, but not even close to how sick I was with Isaiah. So who knows? Are you guys hoping for a boy or girl?
Congratulations! Kevin and I have been trying for #2 for a few months now but with now luck. I think it's funny though because we are also going to Hawaii in a week! (I was hoping to be pregnant in hawaii and you were hoping not to, looks like something got switched :) )Good luck with everything and have fun in Hawaii!
.... hahahah "someday" hehehehhhhhhhhI AWESOME! Congrats Heather! Hope you are feeling better by now! Love ya.
Post a Comment