7.26.2010

Brett's Grave 2010

On Brett's birthday we went to In-N-Out and then to his grave (tradition) with my family. I can't believe it's been 16 years since he passed away. I am older than he was when he passed away...weird! I don't know how my parents got through losing a child. Now that I'm a mom I can't even imagine what I would do/how I would feel if I lost Paisley. That would be incredibly hard.
 It's weird to think about what would be different if he were still alive....would he live in Sacramento or would he and his family(?) have moved away for work or something? Would he have kids? If so, how many? I was so young when he passed away, I wish I could've know him longer, but I am thankful that I know that I'll get to see him again someday thanks to the Atonement. I love my family and am so thankful for how close we are with each other! 

Paisley and Me in front of Brett's headstone
Paisley, Emmy, Mom , Ryah, Tay
While we were there, we visited Chris' Grandpa (that he never met) and his two uncles (one of whom he never met either...he died a few days after birth I think)

No comments: