7.26.2010

Random Pictures of Paisley

I have soo many pictures of Paisley because Rachel make me take pictures of Paisley throughout the day and text them to her because she misses her nieces and nephews!! lol Here are a few of the ones I haven't already posted

I LOVe this picture of her...Rachel and I think she looks like me when I was a little kid...so cute! lol
I hate the tantrums for no reason lol
Grandma brought her this from Hawaii
she for some reason loves baby food sweet potatoes...one day she kept asking for them so I finally gave them to her. She ate most of them but then had fun with the rest lol
She loves her daddy!!
riding in the carseat...i think this is one of the pictures I took when Rachel send me a text message saying "I need a pic of missy!" lol
standing by Grandma and Grandpa's pool while it was being filled up
with two of her cousins
she gave up the pacifier at 6 months but she loves playing with her cousins when she find them around my mom's house
just taking a rest
she colored on herself for the first time
Thank you Rachel for making me take os many pictures of Paisley...she and I will appreciate it in a few years! :)

No comments: