We started off our Summer of 2011 in May by swimming!
Paisley officially potty trained in May at 2 1/2, all by herself. She just decided she wanted to wear underwear and that was that...no accidents! yay!
Presley started eating solids!
Then, in June we went to Hawaii with my family.
Uncle Scott's first time meeting Presley I think.
BFF cousins!
Scott, Chris, and Trent
laying out with rach. Brad joined in for a picture.
It was a little windy lol.
BFF's, attached at the hip!! lol
the babies!
nana with some of the kids
in the hot tub with scott and rach
Uncle Scott acting like a kid, with the kids lol.
family at the beach
Hard Rock Cafe
buddies!
they snuck oreos for breakfast! lol
the family at church
the family hanging out at the pool
Poor girl got strep throat in Hawaii!! (I gave it to her :( I got it the day we got there)
love my brother
Grandpa and Peppy!
at our last dinner out
chris napped with Presley pretty much everyday lol
Scott and Chris
We celebrated my dad's birthday there!
silly girl
Dad got Paisley matching sandals with his lol
sisters!
Sisters!
Then when we got back Jonny got married the next day (I think)
The girls and I made these shirts for Chris for Father's Day
We celebrated our nephew, Blake's, birthday at Leatherby's.
We celebrated my Brother, Brett's, birthday by visiting his grave and eating In N Out!
We got our season passes for Six Flags Marine World and went!
we celebrated Ryah's birthday with a swim party
aunt Jenn and Presley
Nana and presley
opening presents
cute cousins!!
my mom and I took Jenn out to lunch for her Birthday
We went swimming at Aunt Jenn's house and hung out!
my beautiful girl :)
my mom, my sister, me and Presley










No comments:
Post a Comment