5.29.2012

Summer 2011 part 2

4th of July
We had 4th of July at my in-laws. My family came over too. We swam, ate and did fireworks!
red, white, and blue
Presley had her 6 month check-up and she was still a peanut. She weighed 12 lbs. 11.5 oz. (3%) and was 25 1/4 inches long (35%). She still had her blocked tear duct :(
we went toSix Flags again, this time with Chris! It was fun because he doesn't usually come!

we went to the state fair with my fam!

then to Leatherbys :)
Then we headed out to camp at Prairie Creek...Presley loved watching tv/movies so we hooked up a dvd player so she could see it lol
tall paul bunyon
 Aunt Sarah
 Presley enjoying ice cream
 s'mores!!
 bff's
 Chris with his girls
cute girls at Lowes
 Then a day after we got back from camping the girls and I headed to Rachel's house with my dad!
 We went to the beach


these girls are hilarious!


these girls were so good on the way home from San Diego. We only had to stop once with a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 7 month old!!
 We went to Jenn's house and swam and had a bbq with my family
 then that night my sister-in-law went into labor at 35 weeks!
and Tiffany was born the next afternoon!
Paisley and her new cousin
My beautiful baby girl, growing up!!
 hanging out with some cousins
 She loves dresses and dressing up/make up!
 Presley started pulling herself up to a stand at 7 months!
 twin cousins lol
 enjoying ice cream cones in the summer heat
 hanging out with Nana

 getting bigger!
 I got a new van!!! 2011 loaded Chrysler Town and Country...and I love it!! It's so convenient!! :)


 Then the girls and I headed back down to Rachel's house for Tate's first birthday party!
 we went to the beach
 and met rachel's gorgeous friend lol
 Tate's Party...
 airplane themed

 cake time
 then we headed home...can't believe I travelled alone on a plane with my two babies! I'm crazy lol they were so good though!


No comments: