3.15.2009

A Girl After My Own Heart :)

So I had to post about Paisley's Juicy Couture outfit yesterday. I bought this before I was even pregnant, it was like 2 months after we got married and I had to get it because it was cute and pretty cheap (although Chris would beg to differ lol) because it was at Nordstrom Rack. I guess I just figured I would have a girl sometime. It's size 6 months and I've been waiting for her to fit in it and she finally does! Thanks to her chubbiness :) Here are some pictures of my cute cute baby!

My little girl in an outfit just like mom's

The shirt that my mom bought her to match..."my couture royalty"

on her way to eat her hands as always
Love the butt!!

1 comment:

RachelBarker said...

she does have a juicy butt. Yeah, she gets to finally use the outfit.