and this, is how she fell off of the couch yesterday!!! I stupidly left her sitting in her boppy knowing that she's been trying to pull herself forward like this. I was watching her really carefully but then I went to brush my hair and all of the sudden I heard a thump and I turned around and saw my baby girl laying on the floor crying!! I immediately called Chris and I was so scared and felt soo bad!! I started crying and called my mom looking for advice and comfort, which she gave me. It turns out Jenn fell of of the changing table at 6 weeks and one of the other kids fell off of the bed so I felt a little better after that but still very guilty and worried. I called the doctor and took her in to get checked out. She looked fine and everything was normal so she said to watch her for 24 hours and look or certain symptoms. It has officially been 26 1/2 hours since the incident and she is still ok and normal so I guess we're in the clear, but I know I'll still worry for a few days. Anyway, now everyone can compare themselves to me and feel like great moms!! lol I am definitely going to watch her much more carefully because she's getting more active and scooting around (not crawling just moving sideways on her activity mat..we have hard wood floors so I can't really let her hang out on the floor, I can't wait until we get our house and we have carpet for her to move around on!!) oh and they weighd her and she's now 16 lbs. 5 oz. She gained 7 ounces in one week!!! lol :)
3.17.2009
St. Patricks Day
Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody!! Here is my cute baby on St. Patty's Day, don't ask me why a brand would make a tank top skirted onesie for a St. Patrick's Day outfit but they did so we had to make the outfiit warmer by adding a long sleeve shirt underneath and pants over it.


and this, is how she fell off of the couch yesterday!!! I stupidly left her sitting in her boppy knowing that she's been trying to pull herself forward like this. I was watching her really carefully but then I went to brush my hair and all of the sudden I heard a thump and I turned around and saw my baby girl laying on the floor crying!! I immediately called Chris and I was so scared and felt soo bad!! I started crying and called my mom looking for advice and comfort, which she gave me. It turns out Jenn fell of of the changing table at 6 weeks and one of the other kids fell off of the bed so I felt a little better after that but still very guilty and worried. I called the doctor and took her in to get checked out. She looked fine and everything was normal so she said to watch her for 24 hours and look or certain symptoms. It has officially been 26 1/2 hours since the incident and she is still ok and normal so I guess we're in the clear, but I know I'll still worry for a few days. Anyway, now everyone can compare themselves to me and feel like great moms!! lol I am definitely going to watch her much more carefully because she's getting more active and scooting around (not crawling just moving sideways on her activity mat..we have hard wood floors so I can't really let her hang out on the floor, I can't wait until we get our house and we have carpet for her to move around on!!) oh and they weighd her and she's now 16 lbs. 5 oz. She gained 7 ounces in one week!!! lol :)
and this, is how she fell off of the couch yesterday!!! I stupidly left her sitting in her boppy knowing that she's been trying to pull herself forward like this. I was watching her really carefully but then I went to brush my hair and all of the sudden I heard a thump and I turned around and saw my baby girl laying on the floor crying!! I immediately called Chris and I was so scared and felt soo bad!! I started crying and called my mom looking for advice and comfort, which she gave me. It turns out Jenn fell of of the changing table at 6 weeks and one of the other kids fell off of the bed so I felt a little better after that but still very guilty and worried. I called the doctor and took her in to get checked out. She looked fine and everything was normal so she said to watch her for 24 hours and look or certain symptoms. It has officially been 26 1/2 hours since the incident and she is still ok and normal so I guess we're in the clear, but I know I'll still worry for a few days. Anyway, now everyone can compare themselves to me and feel like great moms!! lol I am definitely going to watch her much more carefully because she's getting more active and scooting around (not crawling just moving sideways on her activity mat..we have hard wood floors so I can't really let her hang out on the floor, I can't wait until we get our house and we have carpet for her to move around on!!) oh and they weighd her and she's now 16 lbs. 5 oz. She gained 7 ounces in one week!!! lol :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aw dont worry about her falling off! Leilany fell off the couch at 3 months old and Tallulah fell off the bed a month ago at 6 months old.
i know how you feel. sophie fell over yesterday from sitting up and hit her head on the floor...we have carpet, but it still made a thud. I thought about taking her to the doctor too. I felt terrible...especially since i was trying to take a picture of her and thats why i didn't have a good grip on her :(
Ok Chris your little girl looks just like you I think! Poor thing...just kidding she is beautiful!
Post a Comment