3.01.2009

Scott's Birthday

Today is Scott's 24th birthday...happy birthday Scott!! (even though I'm 99% sure he never looks at this lol) Yesterday we celebrated his birthday by going bowling, having Pizza Bell for dinner, ice cream pie and cupcakes for dessert, playing the candy bar game (so fun!) and spoons, and just hanging out with the fam (and a couple of friends). We started off bowling and I couldn't even tell you who won.. it's a lot different when you have kids and babies around, you're too busy taking care of them to even bowl really- Emmalee bowled half of my game lol. Although my dad did hold Paisley most of the time. Halfway through our game they turned on the glowbowling lights so that was kinda cool. After that we ordered 3 family pizzas, 12 pb twisters, and 6 cinnamon sticks and we ate almost all of it. There was one twister and about 4 or 5 pieces of pizza left. We are definitely a pizza family!! :) Chris' sister, Pam, and Sarah have become really good friends these past months so she was with us for the whole party, as was Scott's girlfriend, Jessica. After pizza Scott opened his presents and then we ate ice cream and cupcakes. We hung out for a while, and Sarah and Pam's guy friend joined us. Paisley exploded in her diaper (and onto her clothes!) so we had to give her a bath before we could start the candy bar game. After we took care of that we all went into the dining room and finally played the game. It was so fun and I got the butterfingers everyone was after :) lol Then our friend Shawn joined us and we played spoons and then hung out for a little while. We headed home around 11!! ...a little late for us lol
Weebster glowing in the dark lol
She fell asleep on my dad's lap..so cute!
Grandpa and Paisley

Ryah was loving Sarah's lipgloss
Again, with the lipgloss lol

Paisley and Daddy

The cute couple

Pizza Time!! Tay and Scott

opening presents...mom and scott

Em and Dad. She was the videographer lol

Brad playing with his girls during presents
Trent watching Rach feed Paisley
Me and Pam with Paisley...yes, my hair is brown now...just for fun
We just had to take a naked picture of her because she looked so cute! I covered her up though lol
Paisley getting a bath after she exploded lol
oh and this is just a picture from today after church...she looked so cute, I had to! oh and notice she did her kinda sitting up, but leaning forward thing again for a couple of seconds

3 comments:

lindsayfam said...

I wish we could have been there saturday! Looks like it was fun. I love the pictures you guys had taken at the studio. I can't get over how much Paisley looks like Cris. She is soooooo cute I can't wait to hold her.....2 more days...YAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather I love the pictures, they
are so cute of Paisley. I love her
so much. We had a fun family time
on Scotts birthday. I love the
pictures of Paisley at Sears.
Looking forward to our trip
to Arizona we will have fun with
Jen and Ray and Kids and you and
Chris and Paisley, Emmalee is very
excited for the trip.
Love Mom

Brenda K. said...

She is so dang cute! I love her little sweat outfit at bowling. Her bath pictures are Adorable too! They grow so so fast. I know everyone says that, but now I know a little better why.