10.05.2009
11 months old
Paisley is 11 months old today! I can't believe it! She now weighs 23 lbs and 3 oz. and is 30 inches tall. She has started to take a couple of steps here and there but is not walking yet. She is always babbling and is very social. She wears anywhere from size 12 months to 24 months, mostly to accomodate her belly :) She is constantly getting into EVERYTHING. Today she pulled a thing of drawers on top of her at her grandma's house. Luckily she was kind of to the side of it so it just hit the side of her face...talk about scary though! She seems to be acting normal so far. Hopefully it stays that way. There are just a few red marks, no bruises as of right now. She still has 6 teeth, oh and she's a biter!! It hurts too..I don't know if she knows what she's doing though...like it's not intentional. Hopefully she stops that soon lol She eats mostly all "real" food now with the occasional jar of baby food (and of course formula). She is obsessed with phones. She holds anything that even resembles a phone up to her ear and "talks"....it's pretty cute :) She usually dances when music turns on....a born cheerleader ;) haha...Chris hopes not! Her hair is continuing to grow more and more and it looks like it might have a soft curl to it in the back...I can deal with that I think. It would actually be very cute! She will always imitate you after you laugh...it's funny! She has the sweetest smile, I love it! She is still very spunky...I don't how she came from Chris and me but I love her, even if she is a busy bee (as my mom would say)! lol Oh yeah, and if she's doing something and you say "no, no" she looks at you, smiles, and continues to do/play with it...nice. I think Chris and I are in for a real treat when she's a teenager lol Anywho, here are a few pictures from tonight...she's so cute!! I just love her so much and I seriously can't believe she's almost a year old...where has the time gone?!? crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know where she gets it.....From me!!! haha :) love you and can't wait to be at the LAdy bug party :)
I love my little Paisley,
She is a sweet baby. She always
looks so cute.
Love Mom
Post a Comment