ABC's of Mrs. Pack
A – Advocate For: I don't know..I'm too tired to even think of anything
B – Best Feature: eyelashes?
C – Could do without: cleaning and poopy diapers
D – Dreams & Desires: having a healthy and happy family
E – Essential items: Cell phone and chapstick for me...bottle (formula), snacks, diapers and wipes for Paisley
F – Favourite pastime: Watching TV and going on the computer...I'm lazy, I know! oh and laying out (when it's hot)
G – Good at: baking, getting tan (if I have the time to lay out) lol, eating
H – Have never tried: shrimp
I – If I Had a Million Dollars: I would 1. pay tithing of course 2. pay off the house 3. (sell our current cars and) buy me a brand new Acura MDX and Chris his truck 4. go on a shopping spree for all three of us, but mostly for Paisley and me lol and then save the rest!!
J – Junkie For: French fries with ranch, and anything with dark chocolate!!!
K – Kindred Spirit: maybe Rachel (I don't really know what that means lol)
L – Little Known Fact: I eat chocolate for Breakfast most days :) (except for when I was pregnant with Paisley) oh and I have had tendonitis in my wrist for about 3 months now, thanks to my pregnancy with Paisley...weird that it waited until 8 months postpartum to show up!
M – Memorable Moment: September 8th, 2007, Our wedding day. November 5th, 2008, Paisley's birth date.
N – Never Again Will I: wait so long to get an epidural!!
O – Occasional Indulgence: jeans...sevens to be exact :)
P – Profession: Mother, wife, and Susan's assistant lol
Q – Quote: ???
R – Reason to Smile: my healthy (so thankful for that) family and being able to be a stay at home mom
S – Sorry About: how bratty I was to my parents in middle school and 1/2 of high school, especially my mom...sorry!
T – Things That Are Worrying You Right Now: nothing really...just trying to plan Paisley's party and of course the everyday "mom worries" as I like to call them lol
U – Uninterested In: trying new foods...I stick with what I know is good!
V – Very Scared Of: Losing loved ones, people breaking in, etc.
W – Worst Habits: either grinding my teeth or eating chocolate for breakfast lol
X – X Marks My Ideal Vacation Spot: Hawaii...I just love it!!
Y – Yummiest Desert: my chocolate cake, caramel rolls, ice cream, chocolate chip or sugar cookies (homemade).... but if I had to pick just one I'd have to say ice cream!
Z – Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Got this from Jeannette
If you copy and paste on your own blog, leave me a comment and let me know so I can come read it!
B – Best Feature: eyelashes?
C – Could do without: cleaning and poopy diapers
D – Dreams & Desires: having a healthy and happy family
E – Essential items: Cell phone and chapstick for me...bottle (formula), snacks, diapers and wipes for Paisley
F – Favourite pastime: Watching TV and going on the computer...I'm lazy, I know! oh and laying out (when it's hot)
G – Good at: baking, getting tan (if I have the time to lay out) lol, eating
H – Have never tried: shrimp
I – If I Had a Million Dollars: I would 1. pay tithing of course 2. pay off the house 3. (sell our current cars and) buy me a brand new Acura MDX and Chris his truck 4. go on a shopping spree for all three of us, but mostly for Paisley and me lol and then save the rest!!
J – Junkie For: French fries with ranch, and anything with dark chocolate!!!
K – Kindred Spirit: maybe Rachel (I don't really know what that means lol)
L – Little Known Fact: I eat chocolate for Breakfast most days :) (except for when I was pregnant with Paisley) oh and I have had tendonitis in my wrist for about 3 months now, thanks to my pregnancy with Paisley...weird that it waited until 8 months postpartum to show up!
M – Memorable Moment: September 8th, 2007, Our wedding day. November 5th, 2008, Paisley's birth date.
N – Never Again Will I: wait so long to get an epidural!!
O – Occasional Indulgence: jeans...sevens to be exact :)
P – Profession: Mother, wife, and Susan's assistant lol
Q – Quote: ???
R – Reason to Smile: my healthy (so thankful for that) family and being able to be a stay at home mom
S – Sorry About: how bratty I was to my parents in middle school and 1/2 of high school, especially my mom...sorry!
T – Things That Are Worrying You Right Now: nothing really...just trying to plan Paisley's party and of course the everyday "mom worries" as I like to call them lol
U – Uninterested In: trying new foods...I stick with what I know is good!
V – Very Scared Of: Losing loved ones, people breaking in, etc.
W – Worst Habits: either grinding my teeth or eating chocolate for breakfast lol
X – X Marks My Ideal Vacation Spot: Hawaii...I just love it!!
Y – Yummiest Desert: my chocolate cake, caramel rolls, ice cream, chocolate chip or sugar cookies (homemade).... but if I had to pick just one I'd have to say ice cream!
Z – Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Got this from Jeannette
If you copy and paste on your own blog, leave me a comment and let me know so I can come read it!
No comments:
Post a Comment