10.31.2009

Happy Halloween!!

We had everyone over to our house for Halloween tonight and I think we all had a lot of fun...we missed Sarah, Scott, Rachel and Trent, Brad and his girls, and Jenn and Ray and their family though!!! Paisley was a ladybug and she looked adorable! We had lots of yummy food so Chris and I are now sitting here feeling sick lol but I guess that's what Halloween is all about! Here are some pictures from the night:
**RACHEL** p.s. Let me guess...you guys went trick or treating with Beau and are now helping him eat his candy :)

checking out the candy for the trick or treaters
my candy corn cupcakes...not exactly how I wanted them frosted but oh well (I got this cute idea from Our Best Bites blog)
my little ladybug
all of the kids before trick or treating
our little family before trick or treating
cousins
trying to steal Em's sucker
eating Em's sucker..she put that in her mouth all by herself..Em is trying to take it away in this picture lol
Chris had a pair of these pajamas (in black) when he was a kid and I always heard about them and how he would wear them everynight...so when I saw these at gymboree outlet, on clearance, I had to get them! So cute!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Nice work on the cupcakes Heath! SO cute! I hope they tasted as good as they look. Can't wait for next weekend. Its gonna be so fun!