We... (by the way..ignore the in-n-out ketchup on the side of my mouth..lol that's the 2nd time I've gotten it since he's been gone ha ha)
...miss this guy so much! We love you Chris!!
He's in Chicago training for Allstate!! But luckily we got to spend a night together before he left for almost a week (the longest we've been away from each other in our 2 years of marriage!) We went to Great America's Halloween Haunt on Friday night with some of Chris' family and it was so fun. The park was basically empty..we walked right onto every ride!! My mom took care of Paisley overnight so we got to sleep in a bit and then I took him to the airport.
Here's a picture of all of the kids at my mom's on Friday before we left...she had her hands full lol Thanks mom, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment