1.07.2010

Best Deal Ever!! (post from mid November...when my pictures started not uploading so I never finished it)

*Originally written on  November 14, 2009*
I got all three of these toys for a total of $2.15!!! Those Leapfrog Alphabet Pal toys retail for $19.98 at Target (each), and the Mr. Potato Head retails for $5.99 at Target. I saw this deal on a blog this morning so I figured I'd go and try it and I did it! I'm so proud lol How did I do it? Well, Target price matches. Toys R Us had the Leapfrog toy on sale yesterday and today for 50% off (making it 10.49) then, Target had a $10 off coupon for it, therefore making it .49! Target also had a $5.00 off coupon for the Mr. Potato Head, making it .99! I only wish I had gotten more of the Leapfrog toys and saved them for gifts or for the grandparent's houses!! :( oh well!




Then last week I think it was I went to the mall with my sister and some of our other family and I got all of these shoes for $1.00 each at Gymboree. I got 5 pairs of baby shoes for $5 and some change!!! Those are my great deals of 2009!! lol


2 comments:

Katie & James Shannon said...

wow! thats an awesome deal. I always love to get great deals but gymboree never has deals like that its crazy. good job!

RachelBarker said...

how were those only $1????