1.07.2010

Like Mother Like Daughter, Like Father Like Daughter

Is it sad that the See's lady knows my 14 month old daughter by name? Because she does!!!! We go to See's with Ashley and Scotty B probably at least 1-2 times a week (sometimes more), and it's gotten to thepoint that when we walk in the lady says "Paisley!!" sad, I know. But I LOVE See's and so does Paisley! She knows the See's bag or box and her face literally lights up when I say "chocolate". I think I might be a bad mom...? lol She'll literally find my See's bag in the diaper bag (I keep it in there at all times in case I feel the need for a See's hehe), bring it to me and whine until I give her some, or if I say "no" she cries. She knows exactly what's in that bag. And I don't even know this all got started but it did. and there's no turning back now lol.

Paisley after her See's sample.



















This is Paisley tonight when she (literally) snuck MY Bordeaux
(spellcheck?) out of my See's bag, IN  my diaper bag, UP on the chair!! lol Like mother like daughter :) (She walked over by me and it was half way eaten already and neither Chris or I had even noticed she had it!! So I had to take a picture and blog about it)






















































*disclaimer-I do try to limit her chocolate/sweets intake though, don't worry!




...and now for the Like Father Like Daughter part....


Chris' butt crack is ALWAYS hanging out!! lol and I just happened to catch this picture a while ago of her butt crack hanging out...thought it was funny!



and this, is how she is most like her dad...she DROOLS!!! When Chris naps or is in a really deep sleep, he drools. Paisley does the same :) I love it! It's funny!


This is her that morning I captured that huge drool spot lol her eye was kinda swollen because she's a stomach sleeper and it was squished up against the bed lol





No comments: