1.07.2010

Overdue Update!!

It's been a long time since I updated but that's because I couldn't upload pictures...I would try and it would just com up with letters!! But then I switched to the updated post thing and now it works again! So now for updates!!! Paisley is now 14 months old and is sooo busy! She climbs on everything, gets into everything, and is running all over the place. She weighs 25 lbs. and is 31 inches tall. She is so smiley! She has a new scrunched nose smile that I adore...it's so cute! She has recently taught herself how to climb up onto chairs. First was the computer chair and then she would "type" on the computer and click the mouse like I do lol Now she is into climbing up onto the kitchen table chairs. She sits there and I think she feels like an adult or something because she loves it ad she looks over at me like she's so proud of herself. Oh and she gets daring and either rocks back and forth on the computer chair (she fell once) or stands up and gives me a huge smile. It's like she knows she's not supposed to do it,  but does it just to spite me ha ha I just love her personality. She is so spunky, stubborn,  and independent but yet she is sweet and motherly. She loves babies (particularly her cousin Scotty B). She always wants to feed him, share her toys with him, rub his head, pat his back, etc. When we walk into a room where he is they both go crazy over each other. It's cute. Whenever we see babies, she's intrigued and she acts like she is so much older than them lol. My sister, Jenn, and her family moved back to the area over Christmas break and they stayed in Elk Grove until after Christmas so we were with them a lot over the break. It is fun to see her interact with her cousins from my side too. She is now getting old enough to where she's kinda starting to play with them. They all love her to. She and Braden (3 1/2) fought over his cozy coupe that he got for Christmas, which was funny. I think he liked her better when she couldn't walk and take over his toys lol jk Anyway, here are some pictures from a little while ago (I'll post more on new posts)


Paisley getting into things...cheez its to be exact!!












Paisley and Grandpa Crandall at Emmy's soccer game back in November


Our car with (barely) snow on it

No comments: