1.07.2010

Family Pictures...and last updating post for now!!

Back at the end of October we took family pictures/Paisley's 1 year pictures with one my sister's old roommates from BYU-I and she did an amazing job! Everyone that sees them loves them so hopefully you will too!! Anyway, here are a few....






I LOVE her eyes...

...and her smile!

She loves her dad!







Birthday Pictures!

She wasn't exactly into the cake lol

over it

I love him too :)

ok....that was more than a few..sorry!

5 comments:

Katie & James Shannon said...

really cute pictures. Paisley is adorable!

Brad and Laura Williams said...

Beautiful pictures. I love them especially the one with your little girl and the cake!

RachelBarker said...

What a beautiful family! Seriously I worry for your future kids because I don't think any kid could get cuter than Paisley!!!! j/k but she's so dang cute!

CrAzYfUnFaMiLy said...

such and adorable family I cant believe how chubby your girl is! I am so jealous!

Maran said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Heather. I think your daughter is so gorgeous. I love her eyes. And you look amazing too! Beautiful photos!