Well, today is Paisley's 2 week birthday!! :) Crazy...I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks...i'm so ready to be able to bring her out though...first reason- I want to show her off!! ..second reason- I'm tired of just sitting and watching TV all day (which is something I never thought I'd say LoL) sitting and watching TV all day sounded like Heaven before I had Paisley because that's what I love to do but after doing it for 2 weeks straight and hardly going outside I'm so ready to be able to go out with her! LoL She's still doing great. We're getting the hang of breastfeeding a little better now so that's good. She doesn't look jaundiced at all anymore and her eyes no longer have gunk coming out of them LoL She is so pretty and really a good baby (I'm so grateful for that). She has her 2 week appt at the doctors on friday morning and I'm anxious to see how much she's gained etc. I knew she looked like Chris but last night we pulled out a picture of Chris when he was a newborn and they look identical...I'll scan it and post it with a picture of her by it soon so you all can see. Anyway, I just thought I'd post a couple pictures of Paisley on her 2 week birthday :)
This is this morning, before nana came over and gave her a bath

This is after her bath and a good meal :) (she sleeps just like me...with her arms up by her head..she was like that in her ultrasounds too..funny huh?)
This is after her bath and a good meal :) (she sleeps just like me...with her arms up by her head..she was like that in her ultrasounds too..funny huh?)
2 comments:
oh my gosh she is beautiful!!! She gets it from her momma!
Hey, we have the same bottle! lol. Paisley looks great. That middle picture of her is really pretty. They are so cute when they are sleeping.
Post a Comment