An update on Paisley....she had a little bit of jaundice but not high enough levels to be put under the lights at the hospital. we just kept her in the natural light during the day and now it looks like it's pretty much gone. She also had a blocked tear duct so she had yellow gunk coming out of her eyes but we got some ointment for that and that's pretty much gone too now. We're still working on the breastfeeding thing...it seems like by the end of the day my milk is gone and she is constantly eating...like she's not getting enough :( so we have been giving her formula at night because I feel like she's starving...although I really didn't want to give her formula, I'd rather do that than her starve. I'm hoping that by her breastfeeding during the day and pumping, my milk supply will come in fully soon!! I'm just so thankful that she is healthy...what a blessing! I just love her so much, she's such a sweet baby :) Here are some random pictures we've taken since my last post...
Daddy and Paisley sleeping
Just hanging out with mom
We call this her mad face...we love it! LoL
8 comments:
Paisley is darling!!! I was trying to tell you yesterday but we kept getting cut off that if you continue to have trouble with the feeding you should talk to Patricia Dubray, she is an expert in lactation. Just a suggestion. Good luck!!!
She is seriously BEAUTIFUL! And i'm not just saying that because i'm your friend. Most babies are so ugly for the few weeks but definitely not Paisley! I love the picture of her and Chris. So cute! I'm glad to hear Paisley is happy and healthy. Keep posting pics :)
Heather- Congratulations on having Paisley!! Sorry, I meant to comment awhile ago and never got around to doing it. She is SO beautiful!!
She's adorable. Glad her jaundice is gone and her eye is better. Im getting your email address from hailey and sending you an email kay!
Heather she is so pretty....seriously I'm not just saying that because I'm her aunt :) I wish I could hold her. It's times like this that I hate that we live far away. Happy Birthday by the way. Love you lots :)
Paisley is adorable...congratulations, you look awesome:)
She is just absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the dark hair. Seeing pictures of her really make me baby hungry again! You look great by the way, and it sounds like you are doing great! Breastfeeding can be frustrating and worrisome about how much they are getting, but don't give up. That's totally normal. I went through the same thing, but ended up nursing her until she was a year old!
SO EXCITING! You'll never forget this time of your life! It's the best...and it's so great that you have your mom to help you! I love Judy!
What a cute baby! Good job and good luck on being a daddy!
http://caseandrach.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment