11.07.2008

more pictures from the hospital

Taylen with her new cousin Paisley...she was so excited, it was cute!!

kinda gross, but this is Chris cutting the cord

Uncle Brad

Uncle Scott in his Paisley print sweatshirt
Nana in her glory LoL

Grandpa Crandall with his newest granddaughter

getting ready to leave the hospital

4 comments:

Chelle Belle said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Brenda K. said...

Heather! Can you believe it?! We both have adorable little girls! We should have a play date in December. Andre and I are coming for Christmas. I am a little jealous of your "normal" delivery I must say. That is the neatest thing! And you had her early, that's awesome. Congrats, congrats, congrats! Have so much fun with precious Paisley!

Hayley said...

Heather!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe you have a baby. Paisley is so cute! So glad you went with Paisley by the way, coolest name. I am glad that the delivery went smoothly. I just cant wait to come home to see this darling little girl. I know you and Chris and going to be the best parents! Congrats! Love you!!!

RachelBarker said...

She's so cute. She's the next one in line to be to be spoiled. haha. YOU DID GREAT! Made me proud. (tear and tear)