So here are some new pictures of Paisley at home...Nana has spent the last two nights here which has helped so much!! I am so grateful for my mom and all that she has done and is doing for us. It has been so nice having her help watch Paisley while Chris and I sleep (she wakes me up when Paisley wants to eat LoL), clean my house and cook for us, and the best part is, she loves it!!! (so I don't even feel bad :) LoL) My mom is amazing and loves children...so she's been helping me learn what to do and how to do it. It's nice having her live so close..i know I'll definitely be taking advantage of that over the years :) Anywho, she loves taking pictures too so i have her to thank for these cute pictures as well....what can I say...she's the best mom and I love her...I'm so lucky!
11.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i joined the blog world! haha. Paisley is so beautiful! I want to meet her and hold her so bad. You will be the first to know when I am coming home next!!
Congratulations Pack family. That is one beautiful baby! I wondered if you had your baby and you did! Love the crib set and congrats again. Donna Huber
Heather, she's so tiny! They grow so fast. Sophie has already grown a ton and its only been 2 weeks! That's so great that your mom is helping so much. Andre's mom is here and she is the same way, its such a blessing! Yay for awesome moms!
Ive been wanting to comment but I usually only have one free hand and that makes it hard to type. I'm so happy for you! She really is beautiful and im glad your doing well. She is so small compared to my big girl! Congratulations! She'll be lots of fun!
Post a Comment