Well it was Paisley's first Thanksgiving and we started the day off with Chris making breakfast :) Then we got ready and headed over to the Lewis' to spend some time with Chris' family. We were there for about an hour and then we went down the street to my parent's house to eat dinner. It was soo good!! But I had to rush my meal and only have one serving because Paisley was hungry LoL After dinner we sat around and talked for a while and then Chris' mom, dad, and sister came over and we visited with them for a while. Then we all ate dessert and after that chris' family left. A little later the missionaries came over for some dessert too. After that we went home and my mom, Emmalee, and Sarah joined us and spent the night...which was nice because we got a full night's sleep :) My mom is the best!! Yesterday was a fun day but we definitely missed Rachel & Trent (in San Diego), Jenn, Ray, & their kids (in Arizona), and Taylen & Ryah (also in San Diego)!!! Maybe next year we can all be together for a holiday :) I'm so grateful for my family and that we all get along so well...we are a close family and I love it! I love you guys!!! Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving...
Our little family on Thanksgiving

Paisley in her "Baby's 1st Thanksgiving" shirt

...and one with a headband :)
1 comment:
O My, I love her Thanksgiving outfit!! Where did you get that? We missed you guys too! But we will be there for Christmas, good times lay ahead of us. I second that we have the coolest family. Love you bunches
Post a Comment