11.19.2008

The Weekend

So, this weekend I actually got to get out for almost two hours, thanks to my wonderful husband and his mom and sister and cousin. Chris bought my mom and I both pedicures at this place that I've been wanting to try (He's so cute!). One for me (for obvious reasons LoL) and one for my mom for spending the night and helping us so much with Paisley. We went on Saturday morning and Chris' mom, Susan, and his sister and cousin watched Paisley while we went. ( I let (LoL) Chris go fishing all day so he didn't babysit). anyway, the pedicure was amazing!!! I'm definitely going back there..it was the best I've ever gotten. Then on Sunday my family (we missed Jenn and her family though) came over and we celebrated my 21st birthday (my real birthday was Monday) It was very fun but loud...I was so tired after everyone left. On Monday, we went to Pizza Bell for lunch and we took Paisley. I figured that since it was close to home and we would only be gone for 1/2 hour and there wasn't a lot of people there it would be ok to take her out..oh and the weather was nice too. so that was her first outing besides the doctors. Anyway, Chris had class that night so I sent my 21st birthday at home watching TV with Paisley LoL ...pretty wild, huh? jk It was fine...she's so cute, I didn't even mind :) chris had a mid term so he couldn't skip class anyway but he got out early so it wasn't too bad. Well here are a few pics from my birthday party...

our little family

me Rach and Paisley

3 comments:

RachelBarker said...

aww...she's so cute! Love how her first outing was to Pizza Bell. Nice work Chris, raising her well. you look great Heath. Love ya

The Cobabes said...

so im curious. where did you get your pedicure? if it was so amazing...i wanna try it.

Brenda K. said...

Yay for going out!